Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baboon Fest

Having gotten up really early I was very surprized and slightly disappointed when I got to the grounds in front of old parliament house.. NOT ONE BABOON..

Not daunted by this I thought I'd take some shots of hot air thingies that seemed to be there in abundance for some reason.

The morning sky was quite unspectacular and there were no paying patrons running around on fire so I tried to capture  the essence of the moment. These were some of my shots.


Graham Tidy (obviously also disappointed at the Baboon turn out), decided not to present any shots to his editor for consideration

Awaking the sleeping giant snails

Flame throwing

Ghost busting

Floating beacon


For a large part,  I thought I'd take a different slant on the morning and de-emphasise the balloon colours and go for more silhouette images.



Silhouette 




Drama Queen




Industry


No comments:

Post a Comment